www.office.com/setup Blogs: Have fun with emojis, memes, and stickers
Express yourself and impress co-workers with memes and customized stickers.
- Select Teams, and then select a channel.
- Select in your compose message box \ text editor.
- We recommend Office Drama stickers, so select Office Drama.
- Select a sticker, enter a fun caption and select Done.
- @mention co-workers before you send the message, and then press Enter.
Stay on top of things with Activity and notifications
You can easily see when someone @mentions you, likes something you’ve posted, or replies to a thread you’ve started. A number appears or increments on the Activity and Chat icons and an @ appears on the Teams icon.
- Select the Activity icon.
- To view conversations that apply to you, select Notifications. Select Recent to view up-to-date Team conversations.
Search for messages, people, or files
You can search across teams, channels, and files.
- Type a phrase in the Search box and select .
- Select Messages, People or Files.
- Select the item in the search results. Alternately, you can click the Filter icon to sort or filter your search results.