www.office.com/setup Blogs: How tech-savvy is your business? Whether you want to grow, get organized, or just save time and money, our small business experts share their top technology strategies on the next episode of Office Small Business Academy, “Climbing the Technology Ladder: Solutions to fit your small business,” airing November 15 at 9 a.m. PT / 12 p.m. ET.
Get started with a preview from our “What I Wish I Knew” series and hear real-world advice for entrepreneurs and business owners.
This month’s featured guests include:
- Small business technology advocate and owner of JASSMarketing-Signarama, Alex Fong, discusses the biggest tech opportunities for small businesses—including how to streamline your workflow and communications.
- President and senior accountant at Flemming Business Services, Inc., Suzette Flemming, shares why now is the time to move to the cloud along with tips for rolling out your tech strategy with your employees.
Also, get an inside look at the latest innovation from Office 365—Microsoft Bookings—a new, cloud-based app that can help increase productivity by allowing customers to schedule appointments online.
For more information, visit the Office Small Business Academy home page.
- Read the e-book: “What I wish I knew: 5 Business Owners Share Success Secrets.”
- Read the article: “Bring in business 24/7 with Microsoft Bookings.”
- Download the e-book: “Mobilize your small business with Microsoft Office 365.”